Create and Update Issues from Outlook
Create a new issue based on email content or update an existing one. Take over attachments and text formatting like lists, colors and tables.
- Fill out all available JIRA fields directly in Outlook
- Upload attachments with only one-click
- Take over email formatting
- Jira Service Desk: open tickets on behalf of the customer
Put Emails in a JIRA Context
See which emails have an issue assigned at one glance. Have the relevant issue information, like current status, due dates or priorities next to the related email in a separate sidebar.
- Assign emails to existing JIRA issues
- View issue information in separate JIRA sidebar in Outlook
- Process issue actions like status changes or leave comments out of an email
JIRA News Feed
Instead of Jira notification emails, the Jira News Feed summarizes all notifications and arranges them by issue. React directly to an update and comment, edit or update the issue within the news feed.
- Follow issue changes in a clear feed arranged by issue
- Update and comment an issue directly within the feed
- React quickly to issue changes
On all Devices
At yasoon we set value on modern communication suitable to an employees workflows and the digital workplace is no longer tied to one place and device. Aligned with the Microsoft strategy and to support the user whenever and wherever he works we support Outlook on all devices:
- Outlook (2010-2016) for Windows
- Outlook 2016 on Mac
- Outlook for iOS (requires an Office 365 subscription)
- Online Web Access