Purpose and Scope
Yasoon GmbH (collectively, “yasoon,” “we,” or “us”) respects the privacy of its customer data.
Please see our standard Privacy Statement for details on our privacy practices with respect to data collected on our websites and at events.
For the purposes of this policy:
- “Customer” means the entity that purchases our Service or Product
- “Customer Data” means the electronic data uploaded into the Service by or for Customer or its Users.
- “Partner” means other companies providing services we take advantage of. Foremost but not exclusively “Atlassian” and “Microsoft” for providing their stores to distribute our products.
- “User” means an individual authorized by the Customer to access and use the Subscription
Why we collect data
We collect Personal Information to operate our service and provide the best possible experience for our customers. This includes a wide range of information such as, but not limited to, name, email address, IP addresses and cookies. Which information are collected is different for each product and deployment option. Please make sure to read the corresponding product documentation carefully or contact us when you have questions.
How we obtain data
We obtain and process data from various sources.
- Data provided by our channel partner
- Data provided using our products
When using our products, we collect data about users, usage and the environment, in which our products run.
- Service & Support
All information that are provided during the support process are saved for later references, product enhancements and training.
- Server Logs
When using our infrastructure, it generates server logs that may contains customer data including personal data.
How we use data
We may use Customer Data to provide and support the Service, including updating and maintaining products. We will not use, disclose, review, share, distribute, transfer, or reference any Customer Data except as permitted in the Customer Agreement or as required by law.
How we share data
We may disclose personal information that our Customers, Partners, and Users provide to us to the following categories of recipients:
- To our contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our Service. Some of the services we provide require the involvement of our third-party service providers, such as web hosting providers, virtual infrastructure (including storage and backup), error analysis tools, customer relationship management providers and software providers. We have carefully selected these third-parties and have taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected.
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our Customers and Partners will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party to: (i) comply with any court order, a request from any competent law enforcement agency, or any other legal obligation; (ii) enforce or apply the terms of the Customer Agreement; (iii) enforce or apply the terms of the agreement for partnership with our Partners; and (iv) protect the rights, property, or safety of yasoon, our Customers, Users, or others.
- In accordance with Customer instructions.
We do not share your Personal Information with any third-parties for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing).
Security and Breach Notification
Yasoon notifies Customers of security breaches in accordance with the Customer Agreement as soon as possible.
All yasoon products are designed to store as little data as possible on our infrastructure to limit the implications of a data breach to a minimum. Yasoon will coniniously invest into protecting the data of its customers and users.
We retain General Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
After that time, we keep the data for at least 12 months to provide a seamless continuation of the service afterwards.
International data transfers
All our customer data are stored in Germany.
However, our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world, including the U.S. and other countries.
Your information may be transferred and processed by third-parties outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), where the level of data protection may not be deemed adequate by the European Commission (i.e., where you have fewer rights in relation to your information).
We expect that our third-party service providers will comply with the terms of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and that any international data transfers be made under a recognized basis such as the US-EU Privacy Shield, EU Standard Contractual Clauses, and/or Binding Corporate Rules.
If you wish to know more about international transfers for your personal data, you may contact us as specified below.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the following rights:
a. To review, change, or delete to your personal information
b. To object to direct marketing
c. To ask about how we are processing your personal information
d. To restrict our processing of your personal information
e. To have a copy of your personal information
f. To transfer your personal information from us to another person or business
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, or if you should have any questions concerning your rights, please contact us using the information in Contacting Us section.
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. Please note that in order to fulfil your request, we may need you to provide certain information to verify your identity.
Yasoon Applications for Third Party Services
Changes to this Services Privacy Statement
Yasoon provides the following contact information
For written inquiries, you may contact us at: